Thursday, October 3, 2013

Picture This

"If we wait until we're ready we'll be waiting the rest of our lives." ~Lemony Snicket


"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple." ~ Jack Kerouac

"Never be ashamed of your subject, and of your passion for your subject." ~ Joyce Carol Oates

You are full of the possibility of characters and narrative." ~ Charles Baxter

"The Struggle is Real." ~ Antoinette Wade




2 comments:

  1. Kelly-
    I think you did a great job on this blog post. It is clear that you spent time and put thought into the quotes that you picked. Each one has a different thing to say and are all important to ones writing. Also, your photographs help, as a viewer, to visualize what you are referring specifically in each of your quotes. I really think if you go back and look at these quotes when you are stuck writing it will help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly-
    Great work on this blog post! I think you did a great job picking your quotes and it is clear you put thought into each quote. When stuck writing, I really think if you come back to these it will help you a lot! The visuals you chose also really help the viewer visualize what your intentions for the quotes are. The quote that stands out the most to me is "Never be ashamed of your subject, and of your passion for your subject." I think this is something very important that all writers should be aware of and your photo really shows how powerful this quote is. Overall, great post!

    ReplyDelete