Wednesday, October 23, 2013
While Reading a Novel
I prefer novels to short stories in general because I'm used to reading books and getting to know the characters over time and being able to watch them grow. When reading a novel I look for important pieces of information, symbols, quotes, ect. I'm a big quote person. I like taking notes when I read a book for class. Since novels are so much longer than short stories it is easy to forget where important parts in the story are. I stop whenever I feel like it because it is so easy to jump right back into the story. I don't generally stop when its a dramatic moment because it takes time to build up that tension. I actually got to into this novel to take notes but luckily I can reread it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment