Thursday, November 21, 2013

Looking at other peoples blogs

The best blogs have a good layout that catches the eye. Liz has this really cool transparent background. Bre's is very bright, it reminds me of candy, but I like it. Names are very important too. Sindhu's is really funny, Sindu's Swaggin Wagon. I like Amber Alert and Kelly with a 'why' as well, I think they are clever. I really like the blog post's that are titled, a good title will make me want to read the article, a number will not. On to more specific things, I like the creative posts. I hardly expect everyone to write something awesome every time but when it does happen it is entertaining to read. However, it is difficult to make something sound awesome when it's about something we had to read for class. The free post's or the ones focusing on the life of the author tend to produce the best posts. I really liked Will's two posts "Address Years of Civil Unrest Between Me and My Printer," and "Writing about 'This.'" Both of them were very clever and funny. I liked how Emma wrote a poem on her's, "Jack." She also did a cool photo essay, no words. I enjoyed Alex Pears post, "A Euology." It's about bees. Reading other's blogs, even in a small number of people, really opens your eyes to the ways people can write and create their own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment