messages are very relatable because they are meant for people my age. So, I am changing in college but not my core, I'm still me. I am working to change some of myself. There are things about myself that I know need work and I am trying to work those things out. Change is slow though, maybe by the end of the year there will be definitive change but I kind of doubt it. I don't think that my personality will change overly much because I have always just been myself.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Personal Growth
I have definitely changed here at Michigan. My personality is still the same but I have been challenged in many ways. Diversity is such a big topic here and I have really had my view on it challenged. I am learning more about what Diversity is and how people of color would like to be treated. I am in the process of creating my own personal views on the topic, which is something every adult should do, create and be able to defend their ideas. Another thing that is changing in me is my study habits. I am still a big procrastinator but I am slowly changing my ways. I am learning how to study for my exams as well, which is helpful. I am also growing in my walk with God. Moving away from home is when people decide what they are going to believe and practice. I have decided to continue to trust in God. I go to a church called New Life and the atmosphere there is so great. Nobody is there because
their parents dragged them, they are there because they want to be. There is so much energy and all the
messages are very relatable because they are meant for people my age. So, I am changing in college but not my core, I'm still me. I am working to change some of myself. There are things about myself that I know need work and I am trying to work those things out. Change is slow though, maybe by the end of the year there will be definitive change but I kind of doubt it. I don't think that my personality will change overly much because I have always just been myself.
messages are very relatable because they are meant for people my age. So, I am changing in college but not my core, I'm still me. I am working to change some of myself. There are things about myself that I know need work and I am trying to work those things out. Change is slow though, maybe by the end of the year there will be definitive change but I kind of doubt it. I don't think that my personality will change overly much because I have always just been myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment