Spanish Oral Exam - First of all, can I just say I hate that name? "Oral Exam," I feel like I'm going to the
dentist or something. Secondly, yeah, it's tomorrow, lame. I don't know how it is going to turn out. Basically, my professor will ask me and my partner some questions and then me and my partner have to talk to each other for eight minutes. I am a little nervous but I am still contemplating watching a movie instead of studying because studying sucks.Comments - Generally I find commenting on other peoples blogs to be horrible, it is hard to come up with anything worth writing down. But this most recent comment assignment I read three really relatable blogs that I could actually post an interesting/readable comment. That was nice.
Weather - UGH!
Work - I have already picked up two, three hour shifts for work this week, I feel so proactive! I am a sub, so every time someone can't make a shift they put it on the tradeboard with the hope that a kind hearted individual, like myself, will pick up their money, I mean, shift. Sometimes it can be annoying because there aren't any I can take because they clash with prior engagements but only getting a $44 payment for the past two weeks really gives a girl some motivation.
Disney - I finally earned enough reward point on Disney Movie Rewards to get a free movie. I chose Princess Diaries! Yay free stuff! I went and saw Thor 2 this weekend, it was funny. And that end scene, AH! I don't want to give away spoilers but, dang! I also bought the Little Mermaid because it finally came out of the vault. I have a Disney movie collection so I figured I had to buy it before it was locked away again.


Happy birthday!!! It sounds like it was a pretty great one. To me, 19 has always seemed like that odd in-between age...but it's your last year as a teen, so make it count! Also, nice job snagging The Little Mermaid. It is my absolute favorite Disney movie! I've only got it on VHS back home though...also, I just went to the Pops Orchestra concert and they played two songs from The Little Mermaid!
ReplyDeleteThank you :) I was actually interested in going to that Pops Orchestra thing but I couldn't figure out the times. I suppose that if I had actually stopped to study the poster I could have found out, oh well. What Little Mermaid songs did they play?
DeleteHappy Birthday Chloe! You are so impassioned in the post, and show so much of your voice through your use of punctuation. (I counted 9 exclamation points) Reading this made me happy for you, and just happy in general.
ReplyDelete